Our trial lawyers handle all aspects of civil litigation, including antitrust, commercial, securities, professional liability, mass torts, unfair competition, intellectual property and trade secrets, construction, environmental, land use and other real property matters. Our litigators also have extensive experience in arbitrations, mediations, and other alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
- General Contract and Business Tort Disputes
- Unfair Competition Cases
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency-Related Cases
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Consumer Class Actions (Defense)
- Employment-Related Disputes
- Antitrust Disputes
- Real Estate Disputes
- Regulatory Investigations
- Securities Class Actions, Corporate Governance and Mergers and Acquisitions Litigation
Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights
Our bankruptcy lawyers specialize in representing debtors, acquirers of troubled companies and creditors in restructurings, both out of court and in Chapter 11.
- Real property lessors and other unsecured and secured creditors in bankruptcy cases
- Chapter 7 trustees and bankruptcy estate managers
- Chapter 11 debtors in all aspects of the Chapter 11 reorganization process
- Buyers in transactions involving the purchase of assets from bankruptcy estates
Labor & Employment
Our labor and employment attorneys represent and advise in a wide array of employment matters, including employment discrimination cases, wrongful termination litigation, unfair competition claims, and wage and hour issues. Our labor lawyers have extensive trial experience in both jury and non-jury settings.
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
The lawyers of Finlayson Toffer Roosevelt & Lilly LLP represent and counsel clients on a wide spectrum of intellectual property matters. We have represented clients in patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, and unfair competition cases. Our lawyers provide assistance in navigating the state, federal, and international regulations that increasingly are governing activities on the Internet. We also represent clients in a wide variety of transactions involving the licensing, acquisition, and divestiture of intellectual property assets and portfolios.